Careers at GridPane
WordPress Support Technician
Our mission at GridPane is clear… offer phenomenal support to our customers. We are looking for driven technologists who obsess about: A. helping customers and B. building/supporting new tech.
We are a WordPress shop. We work with Linux. We work remotely. And we are always immediately available to our customers.
- paying attention to customer needs
- proactively improving their role
- working closely with their teammates
- mission-driven problem solvers
- and generally positive and optimistic.
- Did we mention you’re the face of the company? You are.
- is full time
- is 100% remote
- is pretty damn fun
- requires to-the-minute attendance
- utilizes chat and other services to interact with customers
- deals with time-sensitive technical issues
- Sticktoitiveness (AKA Perseverance)
- General Technical Aptitude: Show us that you’re a dedicated technologist and that you’re able and willing to learn new technical skills.
- WordPress: Knowledge of WordPress, Plugins, Themes, and Architecture
- Understanding of DNS
- Linux: CLI, Nginx, Caching (general), IP Assignment
- Web Services: HTTP, HTTPS (and SSL)
- Experience with Oxygen or Elementor
- Errors! Understanding of error codes associated with hosting technology (eg. 500, 404)